Click on the products to see a full description and ‘where-to-buy’ links.
- Aeotec z-wave door & window sensor (2E) -
- Aeotec z-wave door & window sensor 6 (Gen5) -
- Aeotec z-wave recessed door sensor (Gen5) -
- Fibaro z-wave door/window sensor -
- Insteon hidden door sensor - Designed to work with the Insteon Central Hub, the sensor detects the status of doors and enables automatic control of Insteon lights and appliances when doors open and close.
- Insteon open/close sensor - Designed to work with the Insteon Central Hub, the wireless magnetic contact sensor can be configured so that you receive instant alerts via email or push notifications about the status of your home.
- LightwaveRF LW904 magnetic switch - The LightwaveRF LW904 magnetic switch is designed to be attached to a window or door frame. When the window or door is opened, the switch will automatically turn on any LightwaveRF device such as a dimmer or socket. When closed, the switch will then turn the devices off.
- LightwaveRF LW931 magnetic trigger - The LightwaveRF LW931 magnetic trigger can be fitted to a window or door. It can be used to automatically turn off radiators in individual rooms if the window or door is left open, thus saving energy.